BG Offers > Industrial Zones


Investors Prosper On the Advantages of a Progressive Industrial and Logistics Park in Bourgas, Bulgaria

Strategic location, full support for investors at all stages of their project implementation and reliable services shape out success for a number of companies in the Industrial and Logistics Park in Bourgas. 

Explore more on the Industrial zones managed by National Company Industrial Zones at http://nciz.bg/en/

 

 

Twelve investors have so far laid out their successful operations at the Black Sea Coast as they secure attractive locations within the Industrial and Logistics Park in Bourgas. The Industrial Park offers numerous advantages to investors and has already provided for investments amounting to 5.3 mln euros. It is successfully managed by the state-owned National Company Industrial Zones (NCIZ) along with the Municipality of Bourgas and is one of their most ambitious projects. The portfolio of NCIZ includes a total of 9 projects. Apart from the park in Bourgas, the company is also managing three free trade zones in Vidin, Ruse and Svilengrad, four industrial zones under development – in Sofia (Bozhurishte), Varna, Karlovo and Pleven, and one transit zone in Varna.

Defining Success: The Perks of Locating Your Company in an Industrial Zone

Strategic Location

Industrial and Logistics Park Bourgas offers numerous advantages investors can benefit greatly from. One out of many, its strategic location offers quick access to a number of transportation modes.

Located close to a loading station and a direct rail line, the zone is only 10 km away from Bourgas airport, one of the biggest airports in Bulgaria; 4 km away from Port of Bourgas, hosting the country’s biggest cargo harbor and just 2 km off Turkey-bound Trakia Highway. Following the implementation of a key infrastructure project, an overpass is now connecting the Zone directly to the highway, which is yet another benefit for the residing investors.

Full Support at All Stages of the Project Implementation

Equally important, the zone is being developed with the firm support of the state as well as Bourgas Municipality. The Industrial and Logistics Park has been conceived as a joint venture between NCIZ, holding 51% and Bourgas Municipality with a share of the remaining 49%. The zone is intended to play a fundamental role in the strategy of both the State and the Municipality, which is geared towards attracting investors from sectors with high added value so as to provide for a sustainable economic development. That being the case, the management of NCIZ provides full support to investors in the zone at all steps of their project implementation. Services include but are not limited to assistance in issuing all required papers and permits and shortened administrative procedures. Furthermore, best practices from around the world are carefully studied and applied by the management of NCIZ so as to fuel the success of the companies residing in the Industrial Park.

Industrial and Logistics Park – Bourgas: Key Figures

Location: Bourgas, Bulgaria

Total area: 244 150 м2

Infrastructure:

* Complete infrastructure to the borders of the project site.
* Road network and sidewalks; power and water supply, sewage, telecommunication lines, drainage and water discharge; green zones, street lighting, etc. within the Zone.

Infrastructure works are still ongoing with all resources geared towards prompt completion so as to respond to the specific needs of investors. Plans also provide for full gasification of the entire industrial zone.

Investors

The companies residing within the zone operate in the production and logistics sectors.

Projects include food production and processing, furniture manufacturing, energy efficiency solutions and building installations, concrete manufacturing, metal constructions, including a “Volvo” car service center. As a result of their operations, some 300 jobs have so far been created.

Opportunities

Available industrial plots with regulation ranging from 2 000 to 40 000 sq. m. Backbone infrastructure is in place while the remaining infrastructure is under construction, hence allowing for immediate processing of investment intentions.

Explore more on the Industrial zones managed by NCIZ at http://nciz.bg/en/.









 
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер

Анкета

Ще стане ли България Силициевата долина на Балканите?
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер
Банер